KPAS is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Service Code, Section 501(c)(3), and the Texas Tax Code, Section 11.18.
• To support education and advancement of the arts within the Keller community.
• To fund-raise in support of the Keller Public Arts Board (KPAB) for purchase of art benefiting the Keller community.
• To provide a platform for on-going support and participation in the preservation and growth of the local artistic community through collaboration with city government and civic organizations, as well as local businesses, clubs and individuals interested in supporting the arts.
2016 Board of Directors
Rhonda Curtis – President
Mary Sackleh – Treasurer
Delana Knupp – Secretary
Shannon Luce – Board Member
Mike Montgomery – Social & Digital Media Director
Jim Gallagher – Board Member
Summer Richards – Board Member
Rebecca Preston – Board Member
- We are a registered 501(c)3 corporation
- We have a 6 person Board of Directors
- We have 2 adhoc members consisting of Chairperson of the Keller Public Arts Board and the staff liaison for the City of Keller Public Arts Program
- We are free to join(currently)!